Shelby County
 OHGenWeb

Biographies

» Show All     «Prev «1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 582» Next»     » Slide Show

Frank Lindhaus

"History of Shelby County, Ohio"
by A.B.C. Hitchcock; Sidney, Ohio; 1913
Richmond-Arnold Pub. Co.; Chicago, IL.
Page 547

FRANK LINDHAUS
     a successful general farmer residing in section 19, Cynthian township, where he owns seventy-three acres of productive and well-cared-for land, was born in Ohio, November 30, 1877, and is a son of Henry and Elizabeth Lindhaus.
     Frank Lindhaus was three years old when his parents moved to Fort Loramie and he obtained his education in the Berlin Special School District. General farming has occupied the time and attention of Mr. Lindhaus ever since and he has resided on this property, which lies one and one-fourth miles north of Newport, O., ever since his marriage. Here he has put in many improvements and these include the erection of the substantial buildings and the neat fencing which encloses his fields.
     In May, 1003, Mr. Lindhaus was married to Miss Elizabeth Kloecker, who is a daughter of Herman Kloecker, of McLean township, Shelby county, and they have four attractive and intelligent children: Emma, Henry, Raymond and Laurence. Mr. and Mrs. Lindhaus are members of SS. Peter and Paul Catholic church at Newport, O. In politics he has always been a democratic voter and has never accepted any public office except that of school director, and in January, 1912, was elected a member of the board of education of the Basinburg Special School District.

Owner/SourceSubmitted by: Diana (Souders) Smith
Linked toFrank Lindhaus

» Show All     «Prev «1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 582» Next»     » Slide Show