Shelby County
 OHGenWeb

The Cherry Cheer Company

The Cherry Cheer company began its career in the basement of the Wilson Carothers home on Walnut avenue, when the two elder sons of the house began the manufacture of the now well known syrup, in 1907. Cherry Cheer was and is a syrup for soda fountain use, employed not only in soda water, but as "dopes" for ice-cream and sundaes; also for use in punches.

» The Cherry Cheer Company     «Prev «1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next»     » Slide Show

Loading...





Cherry Cheer Ad-Upper




AlbumsThe Cherry Cheer Company

» The Cherry Cheer Company     «Prev «1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next»     » Slide Show