Shelby County
 OHGenWeb

The Cherry Cheer Company

The Cherry Cheer Company

The Cherry Cheer company began its career in the basement of the Wilson Carothers home on Walnut avenue, when the two elder sons of the house began the manufacture of the now well known syrup, in 1907. Cherry Cheer was and is a syrup for soda fountain use, employed not only in soda water, but as "dopes" for ice-cream and sundaes; also for use in punches.

Matches 1 to 12 of 12    » Descriptive View     » Slide Show

The Cherry Cheer Company-
Memoirs of the Miami Valley, Volume 1 The Cherry Cheer Company The Cherry Cheer Company Cherry Cheer Ad Cherry Cheer Company Ad Cherry Cheer Company Trademark Application for Zolacone Cherry Cheer Company Ad for Cocoa-Cheer Cherry Cheer Company Ad Cherry Cheer Ad Cherry Cheer Ad-Upper
Cherry Cheer Ad-Lower Cherry Cheer Ad from July 1910

Linked to Jean C. Carothers, Wilson Carothers, Wilson Roy Carothers