Shelby County
 OHGenWeb

The Cherry Cheer Company

The Cherry Cheer Company

The Cherry Cheer company began its career in the basement of the Wilson Carothers home on Walnut avenue, when the two elder sons of the house began the manufacture of the now well known syrup, in 1907. Cherry Cheer was and is a syrup for soda fountain use, employed not only in soda water, but as "dopes" for ice-cream and sundaes; also for use in punches.

Matches 1 to 11 of 11    » Thumbnails Only     » Slide Show

   Thumb   Description   Linked to 
1
The Cherry Cheer Company-
Memoirs of the Miami Valley, Volume 1
The Cherry Cheer Company- Memoirs of the Miami Valley, Volume 1
 
 
2
The Cherry Cheer Company
The Cherry Cheer Company
This is the 2nd location for the factory the Carothers built. Located on the corner of Highland Ave. and North Street. 
 
3
The Cherry Cheer Company
The Cherry Cheer Company
This is the first factory the Carothers built. Its located on Wilkinson Ave. Built in the Fall of 1908. 
 
4
Cherry Cheer Ad
Cherry Cheer Ad
 
 
5
Cherry Cheer Company Ad
Cherry Cheer Company Ad
 
 
6
Cherry Cheer Company Trademark Application for Zolacone
Cherry Cheer Company Trademark Application for Zolacone
 
 
7
Cherry Cheer Company Ad for Cocoa-Cheer
Cherry Cheer Company Ad for Cocoa-Cheer
 
 
8
Cherry Cheer Company Ad
Cherry Cheer Company Ad
 
 
9
Cherry Cheer Ad
Cherry Cheer Ad
 
 
10
Cherry Cheer Ad-Upper
Cherry Cheer Ad-Upper
 
 
11
Cherry Cheer Ad-Lower
Cherry Cheer Ad-Lower
 
 

Linked to Jean C. Carothers, Wilson Carothers, Wilson Roy Carothers